Your eye health is incredibly important. As such, when looking for an optometrist in Waterloo Region, you’ll want to find an optometrist that can meet your needs and that you can trust. With that in mind, you’ll find that Premier Optical is the right Waterloo optometrist for you. The following are six things about us that showcase why our patients turn to us for all of their eye health and eyewear needs time and time again:
- We offer on-site eye exams – We have a team of optometrists who will perform a comprehensive eye exam for patients of all ages as well as children. We customize our exams to the needs of the individual patient and have the state-of-the-art diagnostic equipment needed to perform an accurate evaluation of your eye health. Not only can we correctly identify your eye vision needs, we can also spot problems and potential issues before they grow worse.
- We have our own laboratory facility – We have an on-site laboratory that’s equipped with state-of-the-art manufacturing equipment. This means that we can manufacture lenses of the highest quality. Our high standard quality control process will ensure that your eyeglasses exceed the industry standards. On top of that, we also offer one-hour lab services when needed, which means we can make your glasses while you’re waiting.
- We offer free repairs, adjustments, and cleaning – We care greatly about our patients and our customers, which is why we offer free repairs, adjustments, and cleaning of all eyewear — and this includes older eyewear that you may not have purchased from us!
- We work with all the major insurance companies – We will direct bill the major insurance companies, Sunlife, Manulife, Green Shield, Canada Life, ClaimSecure, Desjardins, and Empire Life.
- We sell a massive array of frames and eyewear products – We sell a wide variety of stylish eyewear products that include eyeglasses, sunglasses, lenses, contacts, Sport, Safety, and Speciality eyewear. and accessories. Our team is very knowledgeable about the products and brands that we carry and can help find what you’re looking for.
- We’re family-run – Premier Optical is a family-run eyewear boutique, which means we truly are a part of the community.
These are only six things about us that you should know, but there are more. To find out more and what sets us apart from many optometrist clinics in the Waterloo Region, please don’t hesitate to visit our Eye Care Center in Waterloo and explore the full range of services. To schedule an appointment, be sure to contact us at Premier Optical today.